Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pedal Boat Interrupted

We have found a project that has put a halt to our summer activities for the next several weeks. We were gifted a 1967 Santa Fe Travel Trailer and are restoring it from the frame up. We are devoting every second of spare time to the trailer so that we can continue this summers fishing and boating adventures in a bit more style than we are used to. If you are interested in seeing the progress of the Trailer feel free to check out the blog I am writing during the restoration.

3 comments:

  1. Mark from http://shoretroutfishing.blogspot.com sent me to your blog. I have added you to my blog roll and will also watch for trailer updates.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! Will keep watching your blogs later for new more amazing post. boat for sale dubai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see this post! I'm a yacht broker and selling my yachts in UAE , GCC and Europe Countries. We are offering luxury evo r6 yacht for sale in cheapest price in all over Gulf countries.

    ReplyDelete